Your future, so sodexo
Senior Project Manager
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 73404
The Finance Initiatives and Integrations (FII) team is looking for a responsible Sr. Project Manager to manage and deliver large internal projects on time while within budget and scope. The Finance Initiatives and Integrations team directly support the various projects that the Financial Shared Service Center leadership decides on based on the current business needs. The Sr. Project Manager responsibilities include working closely with the Program Manager and the Financial Shared Services (FSS) leadership team in order to prepare comprehensive project plans, resource plans, realistic timeframes/budgets for their projects. This role will manage the project team(s) made up of business and technical resources while managing to the project plan that you developed. To succeed in this role, it requires excellent project management, time management and communication skill sets as you’ll collaborate with project sponsor(s), key stakeholders, internal teams and project team members to deliver value-added results on time. This Sr. Project Manager needs to have prior experience leading successful projects within a Finance function. This role will work out of our office in Cheektowaga, NY.
Manage large projects through formal project methodology for all phases of project and coordination of all activities with the full project team including:
- Project Scope and Change Control Mgt.
- Develop Project Plan and Timeline for large projects.
- Manage project specific Action Items, Issue Mgmt., Escalation Mgt. and Risk Mgt.
- Project Cost, Benefits, and ROI Methodology. Includes working with Business team to ensure Segment or department sign off on benefits.
- Project CAB and IT Change Control process support (if no IT PM.)
Manage Project Governance for large projects including:
- Develop Project POP, Charter, and coordinate and prepare for Tollgate reviews.
- Plan for and initiate projects using approved methodology.
- Manage sponsor, stakeholder, Steering, ITSC, and Group approvals as needed.
Manage Project Status and Meeting Management including:
- Project Initiation, Kickoff, Team Onboarding.
- Providing regular Status updates.
- Ensure team meeting agendas, meeting minutes, and action items successfully used.
- Conduct Project Tollgate reviews.
- Conduct Pilot and Rollout Go / No Go Meetings.
Coordinate Project Deployment with Business, IT and Change Management teams including:
- Pilot Success Criteria, Pilot Planning and Pilot Management.
- Rollout Planning and coordination.
- Support planning and transition.
Manage and support project team resources including:
- Project team RACI and Structure.
- Project Team Onboarding.
- Manage Resource time tracking (for capitalization)
- Manage resource skills acquisition and availability.
Manage vendor selection processes including:
- Vendor short list identification and evaluation process and criteria.
- Conduct Gap Analysis, contract negotiations and SOW development.
- Develop recommendation and propose to Steering Committees and ITSC.
Project specific Process design and coordination including:
- Process work - As Is and To Be
Assist in program activities including roadmap support.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
- 3-5 years business experience
- Project Management certifications preferred
- SAP process experience preferred
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.