Your future, so sodexo
Senior Human Resources Specialist - LOA
Job category: Human Resources
Job ID: 68894
Sodexo has an exciting new opening for a Senior Human Resources Specialist on the Leave of Absence team. This role is located in Buffalo, NY.
Responsibilities of the Senior HR Specialist - LOA:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on the Leave of Absence, Worker's Compensation and ADA processes, policies, procedures and manage leaves of absence of varying types.
- Educate employees and managers on the LOA, Worker's Compensation and/or ADA interactive process and act as a primary contact to the employee and manager.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and ensure management understanding the company's responsibilities during a person's absence or accommodation.
- Responsible for developing, tracking and managing all documentation, notifications, correspondence, administration details, and maintaining detailed information as required in accordance with company process, policy and applicable Federal and State laws from start to finish of an employee leave of absence.
- Communicate ideas and process improvements regarding current LOA policies and procedures.
- Identify and address LOA-related questions, issues and concerns from internal Sodexo customers.
- Diagnose LOA situations and determine when and how and to whom we escalate mattersrelated.
- Manage multiple lines of contact channels and develop and maintain knowledge of HR systems, departments, policies, and processes to support customer service.
The ideal candidate will have the following preferred skillset and compteencies:
- 3 - 5 years of experience including experience in a Human Resources administration role.
- Ability to work independently as well as across multiple departments.
- Ability to adapt to change and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships and establish credibility
- Drive and initiative.
- Analysis and decision making.
- Excellent Verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with a capacity to communicate at all levels in the organizations.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year professional exp. in HR or customer service
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.