Your future, so sodexo
Senior Financial Analyst
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 67497
Sodexo has a new opening for a Senior Financial Analyst supporting the IS&T Service Operations department located in our Financial Shared Services Center in Cheektowaga, NY.
- Strong attention to accuracy and details
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelors degree in Accounting with minimum 4 years of related experience is preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and finance related computer applications. SAP, Brio & Essbase knowledge preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a high degree of initiative
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
The Sr. Financial Analyst will:
- Be responsible for all financial activities as they relate to review, analysis, preparation of financial reports and process improvements.
- Interact with all levels of management including the IS&T Leadership team and Service Operations Finance Team - local and global.
- Be responsible for qualitative analysis of complex financial data
- Maintain financial reporting and processes/procedures to provide management with recommendations for action and/or modifications regarding financial procedures, plans, controls.
- Work with multiple spreadsheets to ensure proper control of expenditures
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years in accounting, finance or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.