Your future, so sodexo
Program Specialist 2 (Non-Exempt)
Job category: Administrative
Job ID: 64391
Sodexo has an exciting Senior Health & Welfare Administrator position now available with our Corporate Benefits team in Cheektowaga, NY.
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Support 'Cash Equivalent' transition project
- Assist with vendor management (FCE)
- Work with vendor to administer benefits for SCA covered employees (plan set-up, enrollments/changes, terminations)
- Monthly reporting and disbursements to FCE
- Research, analyze and resolve related benefit/reporting issues
- Liaison to field human resources staff, unit managers, union negotiators, and third party carriers
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have the following background/skillset:
- Minimum two years of college or equivalent work experience within the Benefits field
- Knowledge of regulatory laws: ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, ACA (Affordable Care Act)
- Knowledge of SAP & ADP (would be helpful)
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven problem resolution skills
- Attention to detail and time management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, SAP and ADP Payroll preferred.
- Ability to work independently and meet critical processing deadline
- Ability to handle confidential information
Sodexo is the 18th largest employer worldwide and prides itself with great work-life balance opportunities. Sodexo is a stable company offering robust benefit packages for its employees.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.