Your future, so sodexo
Job category: Human Resources
Job ID: 64270
Sodexo has an exciting new opening for a Payroll Analyst on our payroll Operations team. This role may work out of our offices in Buffalo, NY or Gaithersburg, MD or may work virtually from a home office if not located near one of those offices.
The Payroll Analyst is responsible for leading the functions of the Payroll Operations team in the preparation of hourly and salaried payroll for 130k employees in multiple states.
- customer service call desk;
- electronic distribution system;
- state and federal pay compliance and internal controls.
- oversees application tables that drive pay check calculations;
- creates reports for funding and accounting,
- authority on check and account reconciliations to meet controls.
- leads process improvement efforts, procedures, policies and deliverables.
- contact for Finance and Audit groups for fraudulent presentations and finance variances.
- Experience with payroll processing practice and systems (ADP preferred) and background in accounting and bank functions.
- Multi-state payroll experience
- experience with Kronos TLM and pay rules, staff supervision experience helpful.
- Payroll certification; FPC or CPP preferred.
Basic Education Requirement - High School diploma or GED
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.