Your future, so sodexo
IT Data Analytics Manager
Job category: IS&T
Job ID: 78038
Sodexo IT is currently seeking an IT Data Analytics Manager. This IT Data Analytics Manager will lead the data analytics team supporting enterprise wide business intelligence analysis. Driving innovative solutions, leveraging Sodexo’s rich technology platforms to support the Business Intelligence strategy.
About this position:
- Drive the innovation of business intelligence reporting
- Responsible for leading the technical design, development, integration, build, test, implementation, and support of customized interactive visualizations / dashboards
- Strong extensive hands on experience with Oracle Business Intelligence system development
- Build out the common enterprise information model (OBIEE all layers of RPD)
- Build out dashboards and analysis, with all of the components of OBIEE (BI Answers, BI Dashboards, BI Publisher, including scheduling and alerts)
- Collaborate with functional business leads on a comprehensive effective solution designs
- Responsible for application execution / performance tuning.
- Ensure consistent use of standard processes and best practices are adopted in managing the technical platform
- Manage release schedules and change controls.
- Demonstrated advanced analytical skills / delivered solutions
- Assist with deployment training material as needed
- Ability to effective multi-task and perform in a fast-paced changing environment
- Self-directed with the ability to follow up and drive tasks to completion
- Direct management of and mentoring of technical resources
- Requires excellent interpersonal communications to effectively interact with functional business sme’s, other IT teams (Data Architects, DBAs, ETL, Project Managers) and software vendors.
- Strong group presentation skills, both in person and virtual
- Visionary to embrace opportunities and a self-learner to extend technical skills to new data analytic tools to augment current technologies. Including opportunities in self service and data visualization space in support of the IT strategy.
Are you the one?
- Requires 4 years of experience with Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIee 11, 12)
- Strong experience with BI Answers, BI Publisher, BI Interactive Dashboards
- Strong experience with OBIEE Metadata Repository (RPD)
- Strong experience with Oracle BI integration
- Strong experience MS office integration
- Strong experience with Oracle BI Server, BI Administration Tool, Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Experience connecting to multiple data sources Oracle DB, SQL DB, Oracle Essbase
- Experience with similar analytical tools like but not limited to MS Business Intelligence Stack, Tableau
- Requires good organization skills, excellent communications skills, both oral and written with internal and external customers, vendors, and consultants.
Sound like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? Apply TODAY! We look forward to hearing from you.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years of experience as a senior software developer, applications architect or applications systems analyst programmer including 3 years project management
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.