Your future, so sodexo
Senior Accounting Assistant
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 67121
Job #67121 - Sodexo is seeking a Senior Accounting Assistant to join the Government Finance Team in Williamsville, NY.
In this role you report to the Unit Controller and perform various clerical / accounting, payable / receivable functions in support of the USMC East units financial tracking and the processing and reporting requirements. Your work in this role is highly structured with procedures and guidelines in a fast-pace working environment. The ability to multi-task and problem solve while maintaining organization is essential, and strong written and verbal communication skills are a must for the ideal candidate.
Do you have these Skills & Abilities? If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Accounting or finance related experience;
- Experience in Microsoft applications is ideal;
- Ability to build strong business relationships with all levels of the organization;
- Ability to meet strict business deadlines while prioritizing daily tasks;
- Collecting, organizing, and processing financial information;
- Entry of Accounts Payable, processing inventories;
- Completing multiple transfers, processing and reconciling credit cards;
- Maintaining Excel spreadsheets unique to the USMC contract;
- Monitor vendor statements to identify issues;
- Work with USMC units & vendors; ensure that payables are current;
- Assist controller on special projects;
Schedule; Day shift with some weekends & holidays
Sodexo Benefits at a glance; http://bit.ly/12E1uUf
Sodexo - A world leader in Food and Facilities Management Services http://www.sodexousa.com/usen/careers/careers.aspx
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry devices http://m.sodexo.jobs/jobs_app.htm
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.