Your future, so sodexo
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 68869
If you are an Accountant with experience reviewing contracts for accounting and billing compliance purposes then this Senior Accountant position within our Contract Management Department might just be the role for you! Sodexo proudly offers Internal mobility, learning and growth opportunities, a strong, stable company and a warm and welcoming team environment.
- Apply GAAP and IFRS, Sodexo policies and procedures, and provide objective accounting judgment in the production of accurate and reliable financial reports for Sodexo and its clients.
- Support and analyze contract management opportunities.
- Collaborate with other Management Accounting departments to ensure understanding of system maintenance and contract requirements while maintaining applicable systems.
- Interpret and implement agreed upon contractual terms and implement division accounting standards. Maintain accurate and reliable accounting systems for accurate central and decentralized client settlements and reporting.
- Train and guide Staff and on company policies and procedures, processes and systems, problem resolution techniques and effective communications.
- Communicate relevant information and provide accounting guidance that support business decisions for diverse audiences (i.e. peer group, unit and district management, division and corporate finance, various corporate departments).
- Analyze departmental systems and procedures and make recommendations for improvements
- Project work as assigned
- Assist in the monthly close process
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.