Your future, so sodexo
Records Retention Coordinator
Job category: IS&T
Job ID: 67081
Sodexo has a new opening for a Record Retention Coordinator at our Shared Service Center in Cheektowaga, NY. The Record Retention Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the storage, retention and destruction of company records received and processed through the central Sodexo Records Department ensuring that all company records received are retained and secured in compliance with the company Retention Policy. This role is the primary interface for the retrieval of stored records including microfilm, scanned images and source documents both onsite and offsite. This is a full time, hourly position.
- Coordinates record storage requirements with offsite record storage vendor.
- Performs audit of records stored at Offsite storage location
- Records retrievals and re-files from off site storage
- Responsible for the annual record destruction process
- Responsible for ensuring records are stored in compliance with the Record Retention Policy
- Maintain offsite records inventories in an Access database
- Perform physical inventories on records acquired from acquisitions, mergers and closed units with necessary preparation for scanning and/or storage.
- Performs Scanning, processing and quality assurance as necessary
- Inspect scanned data and purge source documents
- Assists and directs users with equipment support and research issues
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
High School diploma required, two year degree preferred
2 years scanning and scanning software experience
2 years experience in Records retention field or related experience
Physically able to lift boxes weighing between 30 to 40 pounds
Strong customer service skills
Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
Good problem solving ability
PC knowledge required and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Standard DC and Access required
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.