Your future, so sodexo
Retail Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 76242
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Manager 2 at a large hospital in Buffalo, NY. This account includes patient AYR dining, 24 hour service cafeteria, catering, and large retail space. .
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage retail programs to Sodexo / Client specifications
- Create daily promotions, monthly calendars and execute promotions to drive sales and participation
- Maintain POS and all Signage and Electronic Communications
- Maintain operational excellence, high quality of product and high level of customer service
- Interact with customers and clients on a daily basis
- Train front line staff in customer service, cross training on job duties, safety and sanitation standards
- Analyze sales data to make informed business decisions on employee schedules, employee tasks, recommend hours of operation and offer mix
- Plan employee schedules and monitor SPLH
- Manage C-Store and drive profitability
- Recruit, Hire and Train frontline employees
- Preferred experience managing union staff
The best qualified candidate will have strong P&L job skills, experience in retail management and prior cash handling experience; Strong technical aptitude, including Microsoft Excel and Power Point proficiency is also highly preferred.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.