Your future, so sodexo
Food Production Manager 3
Job category: Culinary
Job ID: 76238
Sodexo is seeking a talented, experienced Food Production Manager 3 at large hopsital in Buffalo, NY
The Food Production Manager 3 will play an integral role in overseeing the execution of menus that capture modern trends with a focus on health and wellness and "clean" food preparation. The Food Production Manager will support the At Your Request (AYR) dining program and Retail operations.
As in most professional kitchens there are excellent opportunities to identify, educate, and retain quality staff! In addition to hands-on kitchen management the Production Manager will be responsible for inventory management and ordering, and will assist the Executive Chef in training and overseeing a unionized workforce in record keeping for our HACCP program as well as food production.
Is this opportunity right for you? If your answer to the following questions is "yes", then please consider applying:
- Sales/Marketing: Do you have the ability to successfully execute Sodexo retail programs?
- Customer Engagement: Can you engage with customers in order to obtain honest and constructive feedback and suggestions?
- Partnerships: Can you partner with our family of vendors and the community in order to help create special event opportunities for Sodexo?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Identify internal/external customer needs and expectations
- Ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned and met
- Educate and develop rapport with internal/external customers and promote partnerships
- Promote a customer/client centered culture that strives to exceed customer and client needs
- Coordinate all retail initiatives to drive sales growth and track results
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.