Your future, so sodexo
Retail Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 74398
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Manager 2 at Buffalo General Hospital in Buffalo, NY. This account includes a full service cafe, catering, and retail space. . The Retail Manager would focus on the cafe, which serves breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday. They would lead a team of about 60 hourly Sodexo employees.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage retail programs to Sodexo / Client specifications
- Create daily promotions, monthly calendars and execute promotions to drive sales and participation
- Maintain POS and all Signage and Electronic Communications
- Maintain operational excellence, high quality of product and high level of customer service
- Interact with customers and clients on a daily basis
- Train front line staff in customer service, cross training on job duties, safety and sanitation standards
- Analyze sales data to make informed business decisions on employee schedules, employee tasks, recommend hours of operation and offer mix
- Plan employee schedules and monitor SPLH
- Manage C-Store and drive profitability
- Recruit, Hire and Train frontline employees
The best qualified candidate will have strong P&L job skills, experience in cafe renovation, prior cash handling experience, and previous corporate dining experience. Strong technical aptitude, including Microsoft Excel and Power Point proficiency is also highly preferred.
This position offers a predominantly Monday through Friday schedule. Sound like the opportunity you've been searching for? Apply today to grow with Sodexo, a world leader in Quality of Life Services!
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.