Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 5 - Food
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 63925
Sodexo is looking for a General Manager at Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn, NY
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.As a General Manager you will work directly with our client, provide top customer service and manage many different level of staff.Kings County Hospital is a 600 Bed Acute Care facility with a large behavioral health population that offers a cook chill meal delivery system. This account is also a union environment.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Financial responsibilities to manage a budget
- Work on special project
- Manage employee GM meetings
- Deliver high quality food service;
- Achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- Develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- Develop strategic plans;
- Create a positive environment; and
- Ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
- Demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- Prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- Working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 4 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.