Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75312
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian full time to come join their dynamic clinical team at Valley Hospital, located in downtown Las Vegas. Valley Hospital is a teaching hospital in downtown Las Vegas.
The dietitian will be responsible for the assessment and care planning of medical/ surgical patient's, rehab, behavior health, critical care, and Intermediate Care. The dietitian attends daily rounds on the critical care unit and will also be responsible for project assigned and education to nurses, physician's, patient's, and community groups.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a registered Dietitian with acute care clinical experience.
- Have Prior experience with the nutrition care process and electronic health records charting.
- Have Excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Be involved with projects or task forces, as assigned by the clinical nutrition manager
- Conduct in-services to the diet office as needed.
- Have strong time management and organizational skills.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.