Your future, so sodexo
Patient Services Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 72794
Sodexo, leader in quality of life services is seeking a Patient Services Manager 2 to provide operational leadership at Centennial Medical Center is Las Vegas, a progressive 262 bed Acute Care Hospital. This position will lead the room service patient meal service program. In addition to the responsibility of managing patient services, this position will also support the role out of our At Your Request patient feeding program. The patient Services Manager 2, is a member of the nutrition team working closely with the clinical dietetics staff to support the meal service of our patients.
As our Patient Services Manager 2, you will manage a top tier patient services program. Your success will be measured by your ability to to:
- Work with food production and other managers to oversee daily operations to ensure a smooth flow of food services to patients
- Effectively manage a high volume patient tray line operation
- Exceed Sodexo standards for Gold Check and the patient experience
- Evaluate and develop service levels for the overall Patient Services Program
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Not the job for you?
- Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
- At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. See more Food Service Management jobs here.
#Patient Manager #Manager # Service Manager #Patient Care Manager
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.