Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 4 - Food
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 63034
Sodexo at Desert Springs Hospital has an opening for a General Manager at this 346 Bed Hospital that is a part of the 4 hospital Valley Health System supported by Sodexo. Beautiful location in Las Vegas, NV Sodexo manages both Environmental Services and well as Food Services.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- - have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- - deliver high quality food service;
- - achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- - develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- - develop strategic plans;
- - create a positive environment; and
- - ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- - has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- - has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- - has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- - can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- - can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Seemore Food Service Management jobs here.
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
Take a sneak peak at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: http://bit.ly/yPf9G. #LI
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 4 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.