Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 3 - Food
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 64595
Seeking Qualified Candidates with Experience in an Upscale Senior Living Environment!
Sodexo is seeking a senior level General Manager 3 / Dining Services Director to join our Senior Living team in Henderson, Nevada. This position will report directly to the District Manager, and is responsible for day to day oversight of all operations for Senior Living food service at this brand new independent living retirement community.
We are looking for candidate who will:
- Interface closely and daily with residents, client executive level leadership and client board members.
- Manage a budget of over $1 Million annually
- Leads daily operations related to: upscale dinning, customer service, quality, costs controls.
- Manages and leads 1 additional management level employee and around 25 Sodexo hourly employees.
- Works to implement Sodexo standards, policies, and programs at the highest level.
- Responsible for driving resident satisfaction through strong employee engagement and quality of service.
- Works to achieve company and client financial targets and goals for multiple budget areas.
- Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards.
- Meets (or exceeding) Sodexo standards of operations.
- Creates a positive environment and successfully motivates and manages team.
The ideal Candidate:
- Has the ability to build strong relationships and integrate successfully into a quality driven environment.
- Has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and preferably knowledge and experience in a senior living environment or contract food service management experience;
- Has previous experience in managing over $1 million in financial volume;
- Has excellent computer skills and report management experience;
- Has strong financial acumen and the ability to demonstrate detailed operational analysis and manage budgets;
- Exceptional human resource and leadership management skillset;
- Professional verbal and written communication skills;
- A passion for a high standards environment;
- Strong understanding of forecasting, food cost management, purchasing, inventory and labor management concepts; and
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in compliance to food safety, sanitation and overall workplace safety standards.##LI
- Candidates for this General Manager position should be Registered Dieticians, Certified Dietary Managers or have a Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics, Nutrition or a similar B.S. degree.
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Take a sneak peek at how SODEXO can contribute to your well-being by visiting our Benefits Center!
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 4 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.