Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 64159
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking an experienced Registered Dietitian for a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in Voorhees, NJ.
Reporting to the Food Service General Manager, this Registered Dietitian will:
- Manage the nutrition care process for the SNF residents and rehabilitation patients.
- Provide nutrition lectures to the independent and assisted living residents.
- Be a Registered Dietitian with experience in long term care.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Have experience with the NCP
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
- Have a passion for driving and improving the resident experience for the Seniors we serve.
For more information about Lions Gate click here: http://lionsgateccrc.org/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.