Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 51643
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity and is seeking a Registered Dietitian to join the team at Capital Health Medical Center. Capital Health is a multi-site hospital system with inpatient locations in Pennington and Trenton, NJ. The position will support all aspects of our clinical nutrition program, as well as, fundamental patient service activities, including:
- Utilizing the Nutrition Care Process and nutrition-focused physical assessment to assess, diagnose, intervene and monitor/evaluate patients' nutritional status, using the IDNT
- Competency in nutrition care planning for the general inpatient population, including maternity, pediatrics, cardiology, diabetes, oncology, GI, renal, hepatic, neuro, nutrition support, critical care and trauma patients
- Collaborative participation in multidisciplinary care team rounds, current work groups and hospital-wide committees
- Participation in performance improvement initiatives, including patient satisfaction
- Performing meal rounds and tray assessments
- Mentoring/coaching Dietetic Interns
The ideal candidate will:
- possess excellent:
- communication skills to enable relationship building
- nutrition counseling skills to meet the needs of a diverse population
- organizational and time-management skills to achieve success
- leadership skills to set and accomplish goals
- be able to:
- work independently, as well as, part of a team
- make informed decisions
- effectively problem-solve
- bring a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and professionalism to the work place
To learn more about Capital Health, please visit http://www.capitalhealth.org.
To learn more about what has to offer Registered Dietitians, go to our micro-site http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com. Come grow your career with the largest private employer of dietitians!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 years work experience in health care including
hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term
care, retirement homes, or clinics, meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer