Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 68873
Sodexo is seeking two Bariatric Registered Dietitians to come join their dynamic, progressive, center of excellence bariatric / weight management program for St. Luke's Weight Management Center. The positions are a full time position, with benefits. One FT Surgical and one FT medical weight management dietitian will be located at St. Luke’s Warren Campus, in Phillipsburg, NJ.
The Bariatric Dietitian will report to the Network Clinical Nutrition Manager and the selected candidate will:
- Responsible for the growth and further development of weight management program across the network
- Assist with managing business planning to optimize revenue generation/profitability
- Provide patient evaluation and consultation – individual and group
- Able and willing to work with medical weight loss supplements/meal replacement and coordinate transition to solid foods as appropriate
- Present at classes/attend support group as requested
- Attend monthly meetings/others as requested
- Participate in Face Book, pod casts
- Available by phone or email for patient questions
- Ability to work collaboratively within the bariatric/weight management team
- Serve as surgical/medical weight management nutrition resource
- Able to cover for medical surgical nutrition responsibilities
- Involvement in the collection and monitoring of PI data/program outcomes
- Involvement in research opportunities as appropriate.
- Support weight management activities within the St. Luke's University Health Network
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Have strong time management and organizational skills
- Possess adaptive counseling skills to meet needs of a diverse client base
- Able to be flexible with schedule to allow for some evening responsibilities
- Utilizes evidence based nutrition practice guidelines in the care of patients
- Certificate in weight management through AND preferred
- Successful experience with surgical weight loss preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus
- Must obtain licensure in Pennsylvania
Individual will successfully pass background checks, physical, drug and nicotine testing, and Previsor exam.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Come grow your career with the largest private employer of dietitians!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.