Your future, so sodexo
Retail Manager 3
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 66720
Sodexo is looking for a Retail Manager 3 for busy hospital
Manage a fast pace retail cafeteria style dining operation. Candidate will be accountable for the execution of all retail related food service responsibilities. Experienced retail operations a plus, manages cash handling protocols and control procedures according to Sodexo policies, candidate will maintain safety and sanitation guidelines, probe potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues using the appropriate Sodexo resources, supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing tasks and monitoring operating standards, establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees, and maintains a current Serve-safe certification. Oversee all business catering within the location. Catering is 75K for the year. Hours for this position are Monday through Friday 8-5 including some nights and weekends.
- Oversight of Sodexo resources, recipes, systems and use of catering programs to direct daily catering events including; food production, inventory, product deliveries, invoices, and procurement operations.
- Oversight of Cater Trax, Halo and SMG. FMS experience.
- Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources to perform their job and meet goals.
Establishes and maintains a safe work environment including both food and physical safety in order to comply with all regulatory and Sodexo standards in various environments. Drives the Zero Harm mindset.
- Complies with budget requirements by controlling costs (i.e. labor, inventory, equipment, materials) and making adjustments when necessary
- Supervises employees by delegating, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards
Responsible for food quality & customer service in the operation and adhere to Sodexo branded concepts or other retail offerings.
- Directs daily operations of food quality & customer service in a retail food operation that may include branded concepts ensuring that employees have appropriate equipment, supplies and resources.
- Manages cash handling protocols & control procedures according to Sodexo policies.
- Maintains client satisfaction for food quality & customer service.
- Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining the highest level of delivery.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities of food service workers.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.