Your future, so sodexo
Executive Chef 3
Job category: Culinary
Job ID: 76991
Executive Chef 3
Sodexo Government has an exciting opportunity for potential sale of a prestigious food service account located in the northern Virginia area. The seasoned Executive Chef 3 for the for the exclusive feeding of VIP personnel in the exclusive Members Dining Room. The Executive Chef will oversee all culinary operations / hot food production and supervise a staff of the member’s dining room.
The Executive Chef 3 will be responsible for BOH operations to include but not limited to inventory, production, HAACP, safety and ordering and overseeing production and presentation of food. The Executive Chef 3 will have administrative responsibility over staff training, scheduling, and menu planning. This is a hands-on position where food safety and presentation are extremely important.
Security clearance will be required, which will include a polygraph interview. US citizenship is required.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Train and mentor kitchen staff to higher standards
- manage the daily food production (including production planning and controls)
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards (including recipe compliance and food quality)
- manage food costing, controls and compliance
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background and Culinary Degree
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies
- previous experience working in a high-volume facility
- strong management skills
- a focus on food safety/sanitation and physical safety (ServSafe certification is required)
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.