Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Specialist
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 65379
**Sign-on Bonus Potential**
Sodexo Universities is seeking a Marketing Specialist for The College of New Jersey (TCNJ), located in Ewing, NJ! This position will support all food/dining venues operated by Sodexo - which includes a large resident dining program, retail and catering. This marketing manager will support TCNJ as a primary account, but will also lend marketing support to Camden County College and the Pennington School (local travel approximately four days a month).
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the planning and implementation of the strategic marketing business plan that aligns the university's strategic plan with dining services. The Marketing Specialist will handle all marketing roll-outs and training of national marketing programs to support unit operations for Resident Dining, Retail Venues and Catering. The Marketing Specialist will ensure our dining team's strategy aligns with students expectations, customer satisfaction, sales growth and overall enhancements to the dining program. The ideal candidate has 2-4 years of food retail marketing experience - meal plan sales, merchandise designs, program development and execution, and visual merchandise upgrades that are current with market trends.
What’s in it for you? Working for Sodexo as the Unit Marketing Specialist will provide you with the opportunity to contribute your skills to a company that supports hundreds of college campuses and thousands upon thousands of college students across the country, offers clear career paths, room for career growth and advancement, and professional resources and training.
The Unit Marketing Specialist will:
- Provide an annual marketing plan to drive sales and tie to a budget
- Have daily client interaction
- Manage the College of New Jersey Unit Marketing Coordinators, Supervisors and marketing duties at Camden County College/The Pennington School
- Be responsible for the growth of all meal plans to drive sales
- Be responsible for the growth of retail sales, with a primary focus on the College of New Jersey and their competition from the newly constructed Campus Towne
- Develop the marketing vision in conjunction with the General Manager and primary client on campus
- Balance division initiatives along with marketing goals provided by the client and General Manager and food operations team
- Provide marketing leadership that is pro-active and not reactionary based
- Make recommendations for future program development
- Use the Area Marketing Coordinator as a resource to supply benchmark standards
- Communicate and update the entire Sodexo management team and student body through use of technology and marketing tools
This is a great opportunity for a highly engaged marketing professional who thrives in a student-customer based environment!
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.