Your future, so sodexo
Unit Controller 3
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 63826
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Unit Controller 3 to support the financial reporting for our dining services program at Cooper University Hospital in Camden, NJ. This is a 550 licensed bed acute care, trauma facility with 140 non-union employees. You will be responsible for cash handling, weekly and monthly reports, timekeeping (Kronos) and administrative tasks. Position will provide unit financial support for weekly flash projections, participation in final budget reviews, forecast updates, period close, and ad hoc reporting for this $10M account. Reports to the Director of Food Operations/District Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Prior Unit Controller experience in a large/contract dining environment;
- Bachelors Degree with 5-7 years of experience strongly preferred;
- Experience supporting and training unit operators on various finance procedures including flash projections, forecasting, budget process, and various Sodexo reporting tools;
- Mastery level experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & computer skills;
- Experience with budget model, forecast model & AOC tools a plus;
- Strong contract skills & new unit opening skills also a plus;
- Knowledge of E-vision, Unit Financial System (UFS);
- Working knowledge of E-time/Kronos and Food Management System (FMS).
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's degree in accounting, business, finance or related field.
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years in accounting, finance or a related field.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.