Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 4 - Food
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 63718
Sodexo is looking for a General Manager 4 in Camden, NJ
Cooper University Hospital is 650 Licensed bed acute, trauma care facility in Camden, NJ
The General Manager 4 will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Retail Operations(5M Volume) and Catering needs of the Hospital. Cooper University Hospital is a 650 bed acute care facility in Camden, NJ. In this position you will need to have CaterTrac experience, strong attention to detail and Catering. This is a great opportunity for a Corporate Dining Professional to grow thier career. The retail operation is about 3M in volume and this person will manager up to 150 employees. The schedule for this position will be 7:30-6:00 with some nights/weekends and holidays.
- Execution of service, quality, and ensuring customer and client satisfaction.
- Extensive knowledge in labor production tools and zero based scheduling
- Growing relationships with key client contacts as well as collaborating with the client and Sodexo management team on achieving annual operational projects and goals.
- Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards at all levels.
- Ensures compliance to Sodexo operating policies and procedures and works to maintain those standards.
- Overseeing all aspects of the kitchen operations for the patient trayline and as needed retail operations and catering .
- Ensuring accurate financial results, will assume responsibility of running daily operational reports.
- Creating a positive work environment.
- Has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service.
- Can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
- Servsafe certified as well as working knowledge of HACCP and experience with Health and Safety audits.
Working for Sodexo in Health Care allows you to offer patients, health care professionals and caregivers around the world the best health care experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 4 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.