Your future, so sodexo
Senior Director Supply Management (Strategic Director)
Job category: Purchasing & Distribution
Job ID: 75945
Strategic Supply Account Director
Sodexo is looking for Strategic Supply Account Director for our Corporate Services Facilities segment focusing on our pharma life-science supplies & services offered. This position is VIRTUAL so you can live anywhere in the United States of American. The candidate must be able and willing to travel 80%. You must have a Six-Sigma Black Belt for this role and prior experience at a senior level with a proven successful background in reducing costs with pharm life science supplies and services. We are proud of our Sodexo values of team spirit, service spirit and spirit of progress therefore we are looking for that LEADER that brings with them the same values & passion around the Sodexo culture!
- Provide leadership, guidance and support Corporate Services FM segment to develop comprehensive Global Category Strategies in a GMP or GXP environment.
- Actively engage with senior leaders of the various pharma services and supplies to ensure alignment of Category Strategies to meet and/or exceed business objectives •
- Facilitate execution of Category Strategies across all pharma supplies and services that consume the respective categories
- Drive accountability and deliver results on key financial metrics - cost savings and trade working capital improvement, using enablers like low Cost Country sourcing, supplier rationalization, value engineering, knowledge-based sourcing etc.
- strive towards achieving world class supplier performance by driving continuous improvement initiatives and active collaboration with strategic suppliers for pharma
- Lead major Supplier Contract/ Price negotiations
- Support the business units in resolving Supplier Delivery, Quality or Commercial issues which have been escalated to the Category team
- Support of Make vs Buy decisions Job
- Develops and Implement Category Strategic Plans, optimizes the value of Segment category spend using strategic sourcing model.
- Direct and continuous interface and coordination with divisional customers related to supply chain initiatives.
- Creates and develops strategic relationships with Key Suppliers to Global & Strategic Accounts
- Identifies Spend Categories and develops RFPs and ensures best Pricing of Services and Materials for IFM
- Must be a Six-Sigma Black Belt
Careers in Corporate:
Working for Sodexo at Corporate locations gives you the opportunity to help people perform better by improving their daily life in the workplace – what we call Quality of Life. Quality of Life means an environment of respect for people, for wellness and for greater productivity. Quality of Life means a workplace that creates greater efficiency, satisfaction and productivity. It means a business that understands that the wellness of people has a direct connection to the wellness of the organization’s bottom line.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - 10 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.