Your future, so sodexo
Patient Services Manager 1
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 64221
Sodexo is seeking candidates for a Patient Services Manager for a small community hospital located in Dover, NH.
Primary focus is to drive patient satisfaction via rounding, customer service training, auditing and constant enhancement of our Sodexo AYR (At Your Request room service) program. Responsible to round on patient care units interacting with patients regarding the satisfaction of their meals and environment.
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Create and revise specialty menus to accommodate patients’ dietetic needs.
- Work closely with the Clinical Nutrition team on quality improvement initiatives.
- Act as the liaison between the dietitians, nurse managers and other ancillary staff.
- Work with the other Food Managers with the goal of enhancing the patient experience.
- Regularly analyze patient satisfaction data and implement additional measurements and action plans in these areas to achieve optimal unit performance.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
If you are an enthusiastic nutrition professional, this could be an opportunity to grow your career with Sodexo. #RDMGT
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you. #LI
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry devices.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.