Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 62082
ocated in Bismarck, North Dakota, this is a 306-bed, full-service, acute care medical center offering a full line of inpatient and outpatient medical services, including primary and specialty physician clinics; home health and hospice services.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager the selected candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with one year acute care experience preferred; candidates that RD eligible may also apply
- Have Experience with Nutrition Care Process and electronic medical records (EPIC)
- Provide inpatient and occasional outpatient coverage; schedule includes rotating weekend coverage
- Conduct nutrition assessments and interventions for patients with disease processes which require nutritional management and impact on nutritional status and document them in an electronic medical records
- consult to local Nursing home assisted living and community, participate in local event on occasions including health fairs and community events
- prior experience in room service is a plus
- Provide professional guidance and education to clinical staff and students
- Follow and develop assessment and education materials, protocols, and programs that are necessary for providing comprehensive nutritional care
- Round with medical and other health care staff on patient care units
- Participate in Performance Improvement and Patient Satisfaction projects
- Demonstrate excellent communication, customer service, and computer and time management skills
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Since the founding in 1885, CHI St. Alexius Health has been dedicated to serving the residents of central and western North Dakota, northern South Dakota and eastern Montana.
Besides the main campus located in Bismarck, North Dakota, CHI St. Alexius Health owns and operates hospitals and clinics in Garrison, ND and Turtle Lake, ND and manages the hospital and clinics owned by Mobridge Regional Hospital in Mobridge, SD. CHI St. Alexius Health also owns and operates a primary care clinic in Mandan, ND and specialty and primary care clinics in Minot,ND.
Click here to learn more: https://www.st.alexius.org/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.