Your future, so sodexo
Resident District Manager
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 71860
Sodexo is seeking a Resident District Manager - Food for Vidant Health System located in Greenville, NC. Relocation is offered as part of compensation package for this highly visable role!
Vidant Health is a growing health-care system with multiple hospitals all located in the Coastal North Carolina area, including: Vidant Medical Center, Vidant Edgecombe Hospital, Outer Banks Hospital, Vidant Beaufort Hospital, Vidant Duplin Hospital, Vidant Bertie-Chowan Hospital and Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital.
Living in Greenville, NC: Greenville is the cultural, educational, economic, and medical hub of Eastern North Carolina. Greenville has grown into the 10th largest city in the state and is now a thriving, small metropolitan city of more than 90,000 in the heart of Pitt County. Greenville is a growing university-medical community, home to East Carolina University and a strong industrial community. Greenville is also an accommodating event and leisure destination with an expanding Greenville Convention Center Campus, and a vibrant Uptown Greenville District with its own diverse art, music, food, and festival scene featuring an increasing number of unique, locally-owned businesses, galleries, shops, and restaurants.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Sodexo seeks the highest caliber performers who embody the finest leadership skills to move our business forward. Resident District Managers at Sodexo are innovative, talent driven and manage our offerings to clients by creating partnerships that result in a rewarding experience.
We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience managing multiple locations or business segments;
- can direct other leaders in a high volume business;
- can build and foster relationships across Sodexo internally to ensure additional market growth and the promotion of comprehensive solutions offerings to clients – this includes collaborating with senior leaders and Business Development to grow Sodexo’s business in the assigned market;
- can develop exceptional client relations and ensure the facility’s product offerings/solutions align with client needs;
- drive solutions that optimize the current business portfolio;
- develop and execute a strategy to accelerate business growth throughout the region;
- play a key role and enthusiastically supports the succession planning and development of key personnel within area of responsibility;
- can ensure the organization’s brand reputation;
- lead and motivate the management team, inspiring strategic direction; secure and deploy resources; cultivate relationships with clients and other teams within Sodexo; ensure the fulfillment of all contract commitments; sustain client satisfaction and retention; and maintain strong employee relations.
The ideal candidate will:
- lead and further develop business strategies within the healthcare system;
- lead with a hands-on approach, with proven experience driving employment satisfaction and engagement;
- foster a culture of developing future leaders;
- understand business objectives and support client initiatives by incorporating Sodexo standards/best practices.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Keywords: multi-unit manager, district manage, resident district manager, patient satisfaction, leadership, #LI
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.