Your future, so sodexo
Job category: Culinary
Job ID: 76803
Sodexo is seeking a dynamic Chef Manager for The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital is the largest and most comprehensive medical center within the NC Piedmont's five-county region. A leader in compassionate, quality care, our easily accessible 63-acre campus includes a 541-bed teaching hospital and referral center. Moses Cone has state-of-the-art Emergency Department for Adults and Pediatric, Health Heart and Vascular Center with a Women’s and Children’s addition opening in the fall of 2019.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Culinary Management experience, preferably in hosptials.
- Passion for food and keeping abreast of culinary trends;
- Driven to be a true teacher of food to a diverse work force and desire to grow our team in culinary excellence;
- Excellent client relations skills, professionalism and a proactive hands-on approach that is able to set Sodexo standards and follow-through on meetings;
- Culinary Degree (preferred);
- Computer proficient;
- Organized, task list driven;
- Proven track record of enforcing food safety / HACCP / sanitation standards;
- Ability to manage a team with respect and motivate team with encouragement.
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- previous experience working in a high volume facility; and
- strong management skills.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Keywords: Executive Chef, Production Manager, Kitchen Manager, Production Supervisor, Food and Beverage Manager, Chef Manager #LI
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.