Your future, so sodexo
Resident District Manager
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 73942
Sodexo is currently seeking a Resident District Manager for Carolinas HealthCare System/Atrium Health in Charlotte, NC.
The Resident District Manager will be responsible for the day to day oversight of patient and retail food service, patient experience and satisfaction, operational effectiveness and project management at Carolinas Medical Center, as well as Carolinas HealthCare System - Mercy. This key leadership role will have financial responsibility for over $19M in annual managed volume.
Relocation assistance offered!
5K SIGN-ON BONUS!
With 900+ patient beds, Carolinas Medical Center is the flagship hospital of Carolinas HealthCare System/Atrium Health. This account offers 'At Your Request' Room Service, a large cafeteria that generates $20,000 in sales daily, multiple offsite Cafe's and high volume/high end catering.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Implements and oversees all food service operations including patient food services and retail food services for Sodexo at this account.
- Monitors and reports on unit budgets annually, as well as all other reporting including labor and sales reporting.
- Works to achieve company and client financial targets and goals.
- Provides technical training and expertise, coaching and leadership to the team
- Execution of service quality and ensuring customer and client satisfaction.
- Develops relationships with key client contacts as well as collaborating with the client and Sodexo management team on achieving annual operational projects and goals
- Drives Sodexo patient food services and retail programs revenue and ensures that program policies and standards are being upheld. This account includes one café, and retail coffee outlets.
- Ensures that employees demonstrate an active customer hospitality orientation towards both clients and customers.
- Creates a positive environment and successfully motivates and leads the food services team.
- Integrate fully within our client’s organization by becoming a trusted advisor with a customer service focus.
- Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards.
- Must meets (or exceed) Sodexo standards of operations.
If this describes your background, we want to hear from you!
- Demonstrated experience supervising a team and exceptional human resource and leadership/management skillset, preferably in a healthcare environment. Sodexo management experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of Sodexo food service programs, policies and procedures and the ability to implement those systems effectively and efficiently in a large, fast paced environment.
- Strong overall operational understanding of food service in a healthcare setting.
- A passion for strong communication at all levels of the organization.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability build trust and a strong client relationship.
- A commitment to a high level of customer service and customer engagement.
- Excellent computer skills and report management experience, preferably project management experience.
- Strong attention to company policy, standards, and regulations.
- Knowledgeable in compliance to food safety (HACCP), sanitation and overall workplace safety standards.
- Strong understanding of title 22, CMS, FDA food codes and JACHO standards is necessary.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to effectively manage high dollar budgets and operational reporting as needed.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment while fostering strong client and customer relationships.
- Able to manage and execute multiple priorities, and manage multiple long-standing projects.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs
Keywords: resident district manager, press ganey, healthcare food service, patient satisfaction, retail food service, press ganey, #LI
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.