Your future, so sodexo
Patient Services Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 78412
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Services Manager 2 for Atrium Health - Mercy
located in Charlotte, NC.
Atrium Health – Mercy is an acute care facility serving 185 beds. Sodexo has established the “Expressly For You” patient meal dining program. Additionally, the hospital has full service retail and a Starbucks on-site. This is the perfect time to join a large system account and make an immediate impact with the ability to engage employees and manage through change!
Atrium Health is one of the nation's leading and most innovative health-care organizations, providing a full spectrum of health-care and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina. Their diverse network of more than 900 care locations includes academic medical centers, hospitals, health-care pavilions, physician practices, destination centers, surgical and rehabilitation centers, home health agencies, nursing homes, and hospice and palliative care.
The successful Patient Services Manager will have experience and proven results in, the following areas:
Leadership: Ability to effectively manage and communicate with Retail Staff, Key Personnel, Management Teams along with a passion and dedication to be “one of the best”. Candidate must be highly engaged and extremely hands-on in day to day operations.
Training: Must be able to articulate, demonstrate and uphold operating standards and expectations for the front-line staff through hands on training, coaching and follow up.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
We are looking for candidates who inspire passion and will:
- Identify internal/external customer needs and expectations
- Ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned and met
- Promote a customer/client centered culture that strives to exceed customer and client needs
We are looking for candidates who can:
- implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to improve customer satisfaction;
- monitor patient tray operations and daily meal rounding;
- interact with patients and the nursing staff;
- perform tray assessments, training, stocking/inventory of the floors; and
- perform some HR functions and direct supervision of hourly associates.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies
- Previous experience working in a high volume facility
- Strong management skills, preferably in health care but not necessarily if you are also a dietitian
- Strong team building and employee engagement skills
- Strong hospitality focus - be engaged and interactive with all our customers and employees
- Drive - a self-starter relying upon themselves to "make it happen" as well as be part of a team
- Knowledge of best practices in food safety
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.