Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 50713
Sodexo has a need for an experienced Registered Dietitian with at least 1 year of experience to provide nutrition care at an acute care hospital in the North Carolina. The ideal candidate will be based in Charlotte.
In this role, the successful applicant will be:
- Responsible for a variety of patient units; may include position has both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities.
- Involvement in monthly team meetings with the interdisciplinary team.
- Perform daily patient satisfaction rounds along with monthly test trays, meal accuracies and patient rounds.
- Self-directed, organized and a team player
- Able to develop rapport with the medical staff
- Work with the Clinical Nutrition Manager and other Sodexo Management team to provide exemplary care to patients, staff and community.
- Able to travel in this role 10 days on and 4 days off
- Willing to learn food management in additional to the Clinical duties
- Must be a Registered Dietitian eligible for licensure in North Carolina.
This is a Great opportunity for a clinical dietitian to help support the opening of a new healthcare system in North Carolina.
To learn more about the Carolinas Healthcare System, please visit: http://www.carolinashealthcare.org/about-chs
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.