Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 65155
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to join their dynamic team at Billings Clinic in Billings, Montana. Billings Clinic is a regional acute and ambulatory care, community-owned health care organization consisting of a multi-specialty physician group practice and a 285-bed hospital. This facility is the major medical center for a multi-state area with state-of-the-art care in oncology, surgery, diabetes, bariatrics, intensive care, and cardiology.
This position will be located in the outpatient Oncology and Surgery center working with people with cancer, pre and post-surgical patients, as well as people who receive enteral and parenteral nutrition at home. Sodexo is offering benefits for this position and is scheduled for 16 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Registered Dietitian with 2 or more years of experience
- Experienced in nutrition support, oncology and/or surgery
- Able to provide exceptional nutrition care at this progressive health care center- utilizing the Nutrition Care Process for patients in an outpatient clinic setting providing medical nutrition therapy to individuals.
- Able to work as part of the clinical team and play an integral part with a mission to exceed client satisfaction.
- Responsible for providing education to patients, as well as staff
- A self-starter, a team player, and possess good time management skills
- Able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.