Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 64186
Sodexo is seeking a full time Outpatient Registered Dietitian to join their dynamic team at Billings Clinic in Billings, Montana. Billings Clinic is a regional acute and ambulatory care, community-owned health care organization consisting of a multi-specialty physician group practice and a 285-bed hospital. This facility is the major medical center for a three-state area with state-of-the-art care in diabetes, bariatrics, oncology, intensive care, cardiology and surgery.
This position will be located in the outpatient primary care center working with people with a variety of disease states and conditions.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with 3 or more years of experience is preferred.
- Be a motivated, self-starter with a proven track record for program development.
- Provide exceptional nutrition care at this progressive health care center utilizing the Nutrition Care Process for patients in an outpatient clinic setting providing medical nutrition therapy to wide variety of individuals.
- Be comfortable working as part of the clinical team and play an integral part with a mission to exceed client satisfaction.
- Have the opportunity to participate in community or employee-based wellness events.
- Be a team player, have excellent time management skills and ability to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff.
- Certified Diabetes Educator certification preferred (or willing to obtain).
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.