Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 64026
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian as the Clinical Nutrition Manager to join and lead their dynamic clinical team at St. Vincent Healthcare, a 155 bed acute care facility is located in Billings, MT and a part of the Sisters Of Charity of Leavenworth (SCL) health system.
Click Here to learn More:https://www.sclhealth.org/locations/st-vincent-healthcare/
Reporting to the Senior Area General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
Have responsibility for medical nutrition therapy, clinical process improvement, policy & procedures, and outpatient clinics (Additionally, this facility seeks to increase bariatric procedures in the near future).
- Be a Registered Dietitian with at least 1 year of prior experience in a management and/or leadership role in an acute care setting, as this position will function as the Lead RD supporting direct patient care
- Accurately assess patient’s nutritional status, identify nutritional risk, develop plan of care and evaluate outcomes
- Have experience utilizing the nutrition care process, electronic medical records charting
- Bring enthusiasm, skill and confidence to enhance the value of the clinical nutrition team in achieving clinical excellence and patient satisfaction
- Have the ability to advance the profession and department in his/her daily work, including cultivating key relationships and new opportunities
- Have excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills, and be an outstanding team player
- Provide nutrition-related expertise in the inter-professional management of all patients and clients
- Work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.