Your future, so sodexo
Food Operations Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 67743
At Sodexo we believe that Quality of Daily Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations.
We are seeking a Food Operations Manager at SSM Health St Louis University Hospital, a level 1 trauma center, teaching facility with 356 licensed beds. The Operations Manager will have oversight of our food service operation, including "Expressly For You" patient dining program, retail cafeteria, internal and external catering services and food production.
Responsibilities and key expectations for this position include;
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- maintain HACCP and safety standards for the operation;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- development of strategic plans and project management;
- create a positive environment with front-line staff to enhance engagement; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards of operations are meet or exceed goals.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Not the job for you?
- Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
- At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. See more Food Service Management jobs here.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.