Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 51302
Sodexo has a need for an experienced Registered Dietitian with at least 1 year of experience to provide nutrition care at an acute care hospital in St Louis, MO.
In this role, the successful applicant will be:
- Responsible for a variety of patient units; may include position has both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities.
- Involvement in monthly team meetings with the interdisciplinary team.
- Perform daily patient satisfaction rounds along with monthly test trays, meal accuracies and patient rounds.
- Self-directed, organized and a team player
- Able to develop rapport with the medical staff
- Work with the Clinical Nutrition Manager and other Sodexo Management team to provide exemplary care to patients, staff and community.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian eligible for licensure in Indiana.
SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital is an academic medical center in St. Louis that serves as the teaching hospital for Saint Louis University School of Medicine. While we all strive to provide the latest in high-technology medicine, Saint Louis University Hospital shares a deep, Catholic heritage. We treat our whole patients—their bodies as well as their minds and spirits—with compassion and respect. As a teaching hospital we train many different disciplines including Dietetic Interns.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 years work experience in health care including
hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term
care, retirement homes, or clinics, meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer