Your future, so sodexo
Patient Services Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 77961
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Services Manager 2 for DePaul Hospital in Bridgeton, MO.
SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis treats patients from across the St. Louis metropolitan area, including the communities of Bridgeton, Florissant, Hazelwood, St. Ann, St. John, Maryland Heights and Overland. We offer a wide range of comprehensive medical care, including the only Level II Trauma Center in north St. Louis County, a Level I Time Critical Diagnosis STEMI Center and the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in St. Louis County.
We use some of the most advanced technology and procedures available in minimally invasive heart, spine, knee, hip and weight loss surgery. All our patient rooms are private, allowing you and your family to rest and heal in a quiet, soothing environment. Each and every day the compassionate employees and physicians at SSM Health DePaul Hospital bring hope and healing to St. Louis.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to improve customer satisfaction;
- monitor patient tray operations and daily meal rounding;
- interact with patients and the nursing staff;
- perform tray assessments, training, stocking/inventory of the floors; and
- perform some HR functions and direct supervision of hourly associates.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies
- previous experience working in a high volume facility
- strong management skills, preferably in health care environment
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.