Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 51073
Sodexo has an Outstanding opportunity for Registered Dietitian with at least 0-2 years’ experience as a Dietitian (preferably in a wellness setting, campus or K-12 school setting) to join us and work Part-Time (5 hours/week) at the University of Minnesota Morris supporting food and nutrition services and wellness programs. The selected candidate will report to the General Manager and work with a team of creative Sodexo managers to deliver services to the student population at the University. In this position the selected candidate will develop programs that support the mission of creating an outstanding dining experience with a focus in the area of wellness. In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Work with the management and culinary team to complete menu nutritional analysis, and develop creative and innovative new programs.
- Work closely with the student groups, faculty, parents including the university health/counseling service, and administration to achieve nutrition program goals and promote services.
- Have experience in dealing with clients and students with issues related to food allergies, weight management and disordered eating patterns and other medical issues requiring meal selection assistance.
- Need to have excellent communication and customer service skills, have a track record of proactive interaction with the clients, and be a team player.
- Participate in Health Fairs, Lunch n Learns, and food/table demos, and develop and deliver presentations as needed to support client goals.
- Need to be flexible, hardworking, dependable, organized, timely with assignments, and interested in learning in a fast pace environment.
- Assist other Sodexo Campus accounts as needed.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian, eligible for licensure in the state
- This is a Part-time position with benefits.
The University of Minnesota Morris is a small campus located in Western Minnesota. The campus has about 1800 students and 400+ faculty and staff. We have and All-you-care to eating Resident Dining Hall, Turtle Mountain Cafe- retail, Higbies coffee shop, and our C-store.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 years work experience in health care including
hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term
care, retirement homes, or clinics, meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian.
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer