Your future, so sodexo
Service Response Center Manager 1
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 72308
Sodexo is seeking an experienced a Service Response Manager (Call Center) Manager 1 to support our At Your Request (AYR) patient meal service response program for five metro area Allina Hospitals we service through our location at Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis, MN.
Abbott Northwestern Hospital is a 627-bed teaching and specialty hospital. It is the largest not-for-profit hospital in the Twin Cities and is a part of the Allina Health network of hospitals and clinics. Just as we work side-by-side to provide care and service to patients and their families, we also form partnerships to improve the health of the community around us. Nestled in the diverse Phillips community of south Minneapolis, Abbott Northwestern Hospital serves a diverse population and is a workplace of choice within the Twin Cities metro area.
Services Response Manager 1 responsibilities/strengths include:
- Instilling a Hospitality Culture to Ensure an Excellent Patient Experience
- Experience with Customer Service Training
- Best in Class Patient Satisfaction Scores for our At Your Request (AYR) patient meal service
- Experience with payroll and scheduling staff using Kronos
- Experience with HealthTouch software functionality and reporting
- Ability to Recognize and Develop talented front-line staff
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume call center
- Experience with working with Unions
- Nutrition Education Background recommended (Registered Dietitian Preferred, but not necessary)
- Experience with Avaya CMS Supervisor
- Have strong employee engagement and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge and/or experience with AYR kitchen processes
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.