Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 74811
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian (focusing on eating disorder patients) to come join their dynamic clinical team at Children's Hospitals and Clinics of MN-Minneapolis and St. Paul. Position is scheduled to work 24 hours per week with the children and teens Eating Disorder Program in St. Paul and help to provide relief coverage in both Minneapolis and St. Paul.
Position reports to the Clinical Nutrition Manager and the ideal candidate will:
- Have interest working with children and teens who have disordered eating (anorexia, bulimia, AFRID, EDNOS)
- Use clinical research, advanced technology, and evidence-based practice to develop patient and family focused treatment plans
- Be a passionate leader who is willing to stay current with research and literature
- Demonstrate an interest in partnering on research and outcomes, and willingness to work to understand and improve nutrition approaches within the pediatric population
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Be responsible for managing the nutrition care process, including comprehensive nutrition assessments, determining nutrition diagnoses and planning and implementing nutrition interventions
- Have prior pediatric experience
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.