Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75997
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for an Outpatient Dietitian Munson Medical Center. 400 bed facility located in the heart of the Munson Healthcare System located in Traverse City Michigan.
Is this opportunity right for you?
If you are a Registered Dietitian who is excited about coaching and motivating individuals to make healthy lifestyle changes, this may be the career for you. In this role you will manage a signature Sodexo weight management program along with providing nutrition education to diabetes and dialysis patients.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Be an RD with experience in an outpatient setting.
- Provide nutrition education, coaching and counseling
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills while delivering an extraordinary patient experience
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Primary responsibilities include the Core 4 Weight Management program instructor as well as counseling in the Munson Diabetes and Renal clinics.
- Strong comprehension of the principles of clinical nutrition practice;
- a Registered Dietitian, eligible for licensure in the state if applicable; and
- the ability to meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Nutrition and Wellness positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, and Senior Living locations across the United States. See more Nutrition jobs here.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.