Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75585
Ready to make the world a better place? You don’t have to go far. Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives. A meaningful career is within your reach. What are you waiting for?
Sodexo is the number one employer of registered dietitians in the United States. We offer tremendous opportunities for career growth for dietitians throughout all divisions. Benefits for dietitians include reimbursement for annual AND dues, CDR fees, CEUs and specialty certifications, as well as education assistance. www.sodexodietitianjobs.com
Come join the team at Munson Grayling Hospital in Grayling, MI and be a part making a difference in health and well-being of its patients.
Here is look at your key responsibilities and the qualifications we are seeking in a Registered Dietitian:
- Provides individualized, evidence-based nutrition care in the Inpatient setting in relation to the patient’s diagnosis, treatment, age group, nutrition status and other assessed parameters.
- Practices the Nutrition Care Process with proficiency in ADIME charting in the EMR.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team individually and in meetings in recommending, implementing and monitoring nutrition interventions.
- Provides professional and staff education to ensure the safe management and care of patients and families.
- May provide written and verbal information at professional conferences and seminars.
- Participates in department projects for quality improvement and strongly supports the True North mission of Munson Healthcare.
- Delivers an extraordinary patient experience via patient empowered care; goes above and beyond the concept of excellence in health care.
- Demonstrates competency in Nutrition Support practices.
- Demonstrates competency in Nutrition Focused Physical Assessment to support the Malnutrition platform.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian and have state licensure where appropriate
Click apply to be considered for this great opportunity!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.