Your future, so sodexo
Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2
Job category: Environmental Services / Custodial
Job ID: 76359
Sodexo is seeking a dynamic, experienced self-starter to join our team as an Environmental Services/Custodial Manager for Farmington Hills, MI. Ability to oversee and manage a unionized environment of frontline staff of 30. Must be able to manage day to day EVS operations; shift could vary between both day and second shift (6:30am or 2pm start time). This position will last up to 1 year in length and will provide the opportunity to apply and begin your career with Sodexo, which will allow for development opportunities for future permanent opportunities. Some regional travel within the territory may be required. This is a full service account: food, EVS, valet, and linen.
This is a Regional Operations Support position (ROS) for our resource bench. This opportunity will serve as a Support Manager for the Environmental Services department. This manager will have expertise and working knowledge of all aspects of a Environmental Services department and bring strong customer and client relations skills.
The successful candidate must be/have:
* Customer service skills to enhance or improve the experience of the staff and patients
* Experience in a healthcare environment and knowledge of regulations
* Able to establish, develop, and maintain relationships and client satisfaction in custodial services to ensure account retention.
* Direct daily custodial operations to ensure employees have the necessary skills, equipment, and resources to complete their assignments.
* Previous floor care knowledge
* Knowledgeable of Sodexo UOS system TRAKKAR, Black-light Inspection, and able to train and demonstrate cleaning procedures.
Looking for a "Difference Maker" to overall impact our patient satisfaction scores, employee engagement, and a passion for training. This individual will be responsible for managing a team of 20 -30 front line Sodexo employees while maintaining a strong client relationship with the hospital. Preferred candidates will be have excellent customer service skills and previous housekeeping experience. This manager will place a large focus on the patient experience, customer service, and positively affecting patient satisfaction scores.
Previous experience in custodial and housekeeping in a healthcare environment is desired. Position requires knowledge of Infection Prevention. Experience in supervising a diverse employee, union population while providing excellent customer service is key to this role.
Apply online today!
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.