Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Coordinator - Ann Arbor, MI
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 72726
Have some fun with Marketing in our food service program for Athletics at University of Michigan!
Relocation Assistance Available!
Sodexo Universities Services is seeking a Unit Marketing Coordinator to oversee the food service marketing program for Athletics at University of Michigan located in Ann Arbor, MI. This position supports the on-campus dining team by creating, customizing, implementing and presenting marketing plans, strategies/programs, visual merchandising and managing social media related to the dining program.
In this role, the Marketing Coordinator interacts with internal team members, media and public relations personnel through social media, client stakeholders and customers in the formulation of promotional plans of action. This person will have a high level of customer contact and must be comfortable assuming a leadership position during promotional events and presenting/speaking to students, parents, faculty and staff. This position requires strong presentation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal Unit Marketing Coordinator will be experienced in marketing, creative, highly proficient in Microsoft Office, a strategic thinker, flexible, a team player, able to work well in a campus setting and interact with students to create a positive overall experience with dining services.
Is this opportunity right for you? If your answer to the following questions is "yes" then please consider applying:
- Sales/Marketing: Can you help to drive revenue through marketing efforts and in through engagement in public and client relations? Do you have the ability to successfully execute Sodexo marketing programs and plans as well as the competencies required to create and execute campus-specific "in-house" marketing programs?
- Student Engagement: Can you obtain honest and constructive feedback and suggestions from students?
- Partnerships: Can you partner with our family of vendors and the community in order to identify, create and promote special event opportunities for Sodexo?
- Social Media: Are you a social media "guru" who can increase Sodexo and the University’s dining program social media footprint via Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr and Snapchat?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Prioritize multiple tasks: Managing multiple projects and account locations
- Meet strict deadlines and due dates
- Work independently and as a team on wide range projects
- Identify internal/external customer needs and expectations
- Ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned and met
- Educate and develop rapport with internal/external customers with a special emphasis on building a partnership with our client and our client's marketing team
- Maintain marketing information on intranet, company, and/or client websites
- Create monthly marketing calendars and host events to engage student and employee participation
- Coordinate all unit marketing initiatives to drive sales growth and track results
The Unit Marketing Coordinator will work a typical shift of Monday through Friday, with a typical start time of 8:30 am or 9:00 am but flexibility will be needed to work occasional evenings and weekends and holiday.
Come join Sodexo Education, the leading campus dining provider, serving more than 600 higher education campuses throughout the country!
Sodexo - A world leader in Food and Facilities Management Serviceshttp://www.sodexousa.com/usen/careers/careers.aspx
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.