Your future, so sodexo
Field Service Imaging Engineer Level 3
Job category: Healthcare Technology Management
Job ID: 56566
Sodexo’s growing Clinical Technology Management Division is seeking a talented Field Service Imaging Engineer Level 3 to support our customer, in the Lincoln Maine area. The main role of the position will be to ensure all CTM related diagnostic imaging medical equipment is maintained in a quality and timely manner. The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service and communications skill as well as a strong technical skills and a commitment to deliver excellent repair service in an expedient manner across the identified geographical area. Ideal candidates will possess:
- Competency in troubleshooting/repairing and maintaining diagnostic imaging devices.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements of medical devices
- Proven success developing and sustaining vendor relationships
- Ability to manage medical device life cycle plans
- Medical equipment knowledge with the following is desired for this: DICOM, Siemens, Toshiba, Philips, GE Healthcare, Hologic, XRay, Ultrasound, C-Arm, MRI, CT, Radiation Therapy, Nuclear Medicine, General RF, Clinical Asset Management, Accelerators;
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation schedule as required.
Basic Education Requirement -Associates Degree in electronics, biomedical engineering, or related field.
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years in maintenance and repair of clinical devices.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.