Your future, so sodexo
Service Response Center Manager 2
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 70495
Sodexo is seeking a Service Response Center Manager 2 for the Central Maine Healthcare is a three hospital healthcare system in Lewiston, Maine. The Lewiston Campus is a 250 bed acute care facility. CMHC provides service to 400,000 people in central, western and the mid-coast region of Maine. Additionally there are two Critical Care Access Hospital located in Rumford & Bridgton Maine.
This position will coordinate the activities of the call center staff. The SRC staff will coordinate all calls for service for Food Services, Environmental Services, Clinical Technology Management, Facilities Maintenance and Patient Transport. This is a pivotal position to ensure that we exceed expectations and provide an excellent patient & customer experience.
Are you the experienced Service Response Center Manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who have:
- knowledge of patient care services in a healthcare setting;
- Service Response Center or call center experience;
- in depth knowledge of quality control systems such as TRAKKAR or TeleTracking, as well as other Sodexo systems such as UOS, Gold Check, ENGAGE and black light inspections;
- a basic understanding of Environmental Services/Housekeeping services;
- experience with vendor and contract management, as well as union and contract negotiations;
- the ability to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management;
- experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- strong financial acumen and budget management experience;
- proficiency with computers and other technology;
- strong leadership skills and the ability to work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- 3-5 years of previous Service Response Center Management experience in a hospital or healthcare environment; and
- strong hospitality or customer service experience.
The ideal candidate also has experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission standards.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending)
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.