Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2- Part Time
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 68606
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a part time (16 hours/week) Registered Dietitian for Pickersgill Retirement Community. This position will provide nutritional care to the 35 long term care residents which includes being an active participant in the interdisciplinary careplan meetings.
This position will be required to work Tuesday and Thursday from 9am-5:30pm.
Reporting to the Food Service General Manager this Registered Dietitian will:
- Provide nutritional care to the sub-acute rehab patients and long term care residents.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Have experience with electronic charting and the NCP.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have a passion for driving and improving the resident experience for the Seniors we serve.
For more information about Pickersgill Retirement Community, click here: http://pickersgillretirement.org/us/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite:http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.