Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian (Part Time)
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 64521
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a part time, 3 day/week (24 hours) Registered Dietitian for two ManorCare facilities. ManorCare Rossville is located ~ 6 miles east of Baltimore center and ManorCare Ruxton is located in Towson, MD. Additional work days may be available.
Reporting to the Food Service General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with MD state licensure or be in the process of obtaining licensure.
- Work one day/week at Rossville and 2 days/week at Ruxton, assisting the fulltime RD’s by providing nutritional care to the LTC residents and sub-acute rehab patients.
- Have experience with electronic charting and the NCP
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Possess strong time management and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
For more information about ManorCare click here: http://www.heartland-manorcare.com
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.